-playing fútbol at the University of Valencia
-Smiling at the cutest little kids I've ever seen in my LIFE, no lie
-riding the escalator up through all eight shining floors of El Corte Inglés with my apartment-mate
-standing at the top of an outdoor mall at night and looking out at the sparkling city below
As far as number 9 goes, I'm enrolled in a cooking class for next week. I'll learn to cook paella and flan, and to make sangria. I can't WAIT! More to come.
As for my classes, I couldn't be happier. My professors are absolutely hilarious, and they seem to be extremely passionate about their subjects. I'm in Spanish Culture and Civilization, Intro to Spanish Art, Survey of Latin American Literature, and Spanish Mass Media. After practically an entire day of introducing myself, I now know many of my classmates' favorite foods as well as their deepest, darkest secrets. I hope to get to know everyone even better as time goes by. I'm sure this semester will fly, but for now, I'm happily looking out from the beginning with hope and anticipation. To quote one of my program's administrators, I am "supermega"-thrilled to be here.
As far as number 9 goes, I'm enrolled in a cooking class for next week. I'll learn to cook paella and flan, and to make sangria. I can't WAIT! More to come.
As for my classes, I couldn't be happier. My professors are absolutely hilarious, and they seem to be extremely passionate about their subjects. I'm in Spanish Culture and Civilization, Intro to Spanish Art, Survey of Latin American Literature, and Spanish Mass Media. After practically an entire day of introducing myself, I now know many of my classmates' favorite foods as well as their deepest, darkest secrets. I hope to get to know everyone even better as time goes by. I'm sure this semester will fly, but for now, I'm happily looking out from the beginning with hope and anticipation. To quote one of my program's administrators, I am "supermega"-thrilled to be here.
Hey thanks for that entertaining list!! You make it sound so fun and I know you are enjoying life there. Hey send me an address soon so I can mail you things!!
ReplyDeleteLove you so much and miss you,
Mom
Claudia: This is all sooooo interesting. Please keep on writing about what you're doing. I almost feel as if I'm right there too. Do send a mailing address soon so we can mail something to you. Love, k
ReplyDelete